Sign Up And Receive 20% Discount On Your 1st Order!
DISCOVER OUR COLLECTIONS
Mini Electric Fan, Portable USB Cooling Mini Fan, Air Conditioning Fan for Eyelash Extension Eyelash Glue- Easy to carry. Helps in reducing fumes released from glue.
Elipse lashes are our softest and lightest eyelash extension. Clients will love how weightless the lashes are! From their wide range of thickness, these lashes can be used for volume as well as classic sets. The matte finish look gives these lashes an extra oomph! Elipse lashes are available in single length from 8mm to 15mm.
*All our lash tray comes with length and material indicator strips on each individual row for easy organizing, re-stoking and leading to user efficiency.
Head Magnifying Glasses Loupe Visor. Hands Free Headband Magnifier Headset for Close Work for Eyelash Extension.
- 5 INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES – Strengthening lenses( H5) with 5 magnifications(1.0X,1.5X,2.0X,2.5X,3.5X) are included for your various needs, and well packed in a stable case for easy carry and long time storage.
- MULTI ADJUSTMENT – The light and lens angle can be adjusted for precise illumination and viewing.You can move lens back and forth to adjust the distance for comfortable focal range.
- 2 KINDS OF WEARING WAYS – Comes with an elastic headband for 2 ways to wear.Headband can be replaced for a more secure fit and added comfort for long time use.
– The lash shampoo keeps the lashes fluffy and clean at all times. Our coconut lash shampoo is formulated to clean off oil, protein and residue from the lashes. It is recommended to use before lash application. Need to be rinsed and pat dry as it is in foam formula. Does not weaken the natural lashes.
How to use:
Apply one pump of lash shampoo directly onto closed eyelid. Using a makeup brush, work through lashes and wipe eyelid until all dirt and debris are cleansed away. Rinse lashes and eyelid with warm water.
– Professional use only
– Avoid contact with skin and eyes
– In case of contact with eyes: Immediately flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes. If redness, itching or a burning sensation develops, seek medical advice.